Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting My Garage Back!!!

It may not seem like a big deal to some, but my journey to my little Colorado cottage has
taken me a little longer than I thought to finally get through my STUFF!!
I'm still in the unpacking stage ( I've been here for 6 months!!!) it is so hard to let go of some of my treasures that I have been hauling with me for the past 15 years.


I've always been a collector, but when my husband died, I decided I really can't be moving all my stuff.. and the girl's stuff too. As they get older, there is a lot that I don't need to have a around any more.... you know like all the must have toys and books that over whelmed the house starting when our angel turned one! I've moved from a 2000 sq ft house to a 1200 sq ft house and then to my cottage. It's a 900 sq ft house. Whew!!! thank goodness I have a large garage with a loft! But downsizing is a must!

The shelve don't look like much, but they have been a godsend to help me organize the piles of boxes that where in this garage.

It's a slow process sorting through it all, but I'm working on getting a yard sale going soon I'll let you know how it went.



Have a Great

Colo Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment