Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring is creeping into Northwest Colorado Yipee!

 

The snow is slowly melting and the temperature is staying above zero!     In my front yard up next to the house foundation, I notice Daffodil’s and Crocuses trying to sprout up. I think Spring may be coming3-12 spring 013

This is the back of my house that is shaded by the garage and doesn't get much sun, but the snow is melting very quickly. I took a picture of this same wheel barrow last month and you couldn't see the wheel due to all the snow we had.

3-11 002

 

3-11 001

This is the front of my how that get most of the morning sun.  There is still snow in the shaded areas, but I have faith that  warmer days are coming.

Have a Great Day!

Colo Junkett

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment