Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Canning anyone?

Quite a few years ago I was all into what I considered simple/basic living. I had a garden that I canned out of, I recycled everything, I even made my own occasional cards from recycles.

As my girls got older and I started working out of my house, it was a little harder for me to stay on track.

This year as my girls are moving on with their lives, I have notice more time on my hands, so I’m trying to get back to doing some of the things I enjoy.

image

Crock-pot Apple butter as I was reading some of my favorite blog they also have recipes for apple butter, but here's mine right from my crock-pot booklet

3-4 cups sugar

2-3 tsp. cinnamon

2 tsp. ground clove

1 cup of apple cider

 

image

Have a Great Day!

Colo Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment