Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

To many colored pencils? NEVER!

It’s kinda like collecting crayons or ink pens that have dried up ink right?

I’ve had some time to myself this past week and I have actually went  into my office space and started going  through some of my boxes in my closet

Most time than nun I immediately go right to the computer to check mail and then you all know what happens next?  The surfing begins and my project never even get started.

I’m so proud of myself! I emptied three boxes of “office supplies”, you know things like paper clips, rubber bands, adding machine tape for a machine I don’t have any more and found homes for all of the “office supplies”.

I just couldn’t throw away the ink pens……. baby steps.

Have a Great Day!

Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment