Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Pigskin Potato Skins

Pigskins Potato Skins

I found this recipe for potato skins from Mary at Home is Where the Boat Is, here is the link.  https://homeiswheretheboatis.net/2015/01/14/pigskin-playoffs-and-potato-skins/  this site is amazing.  Her Photos are wonderful and the recipes are Amazing!


First I lined my egg roll pans with foil, then I cut three small russet potatoes in quarters brushed each wedge with olive oil and placed on the pan.  To represent the New England Patriots I topped the potato wedges with maple bacon cheddar cheese and a drizzle of maple syrup.


To represent the Philadelphia Eagles, I topped the potato wedges with diced green pepper, green onions, and chopped deli roast beef. Last I sprinkled shredded mozzarella cheese on top.  I preheated my oven for 400* and baked the potato wedges for 30 - 45 minutes.

Thank you for stopping by, and do Have a Great Day!
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment