Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Farmhouse Touch to the Front Porch for Spring


Hi Friends, s
o glad you stopped by.

Today I'm adding a little spring to my front porch area. The temperature is still to cold at night to be putting out plants.

I ran across this bottle caddy in my basement, that I found thrifting many years ago. From my local Dollar Tree store I purchase floral foam a few clusters of daffodils and raffia.


Very simple DIY.  I just layered the floral foam in the bottom of the caddy then added the raffia.

arranged the daffodils and a little reindeer moss to try and cover the floral foam a bit.


In one of my vintage milk cans I planted a few daffodils, in the milk crate I added the daffodil caddy, but it wasn't working for me I didn't like the white color of the caddy so I just arranged the daffodils in the milk crate.


I like this arrangement better for now.


Thank you so much for stopping by and You all have a great Day!

Vicki -the Colo Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment