Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Very Easy DIY Checked Black and White Homespun Country/Primitive Garland

 Hi Friends,

I've started another project using fabric and yarn to make this very easy homespun Country/Primitive garland.


I bought 2 yards of checked black and white fabric from my local Quilter's shop.


I cut 1 inch strips about six inches long from the fabric


I measure the width of the mantel to get the length of garland I would need to drape my mantel.  Using white yarn from my craft stash, I started tying the strips of fabric on to the white yarn.

I ended up making two garlands one for the mantel and one for the Livingroom hutch. 

This country farmhouse homespun garland will add a nice touch to all of my seasonal décor, this year.

Thanks for stopping by to checkout this very easy homespun Country/Primitive garland project.

Until the next project.  

God Bless you, 

Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment