Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Rustic-Farmhouse Upcycle Ceramic Pumpkin DIY


 Hi Friends,

Today I' upcycling little pumpkins I picked up from Dollar Tree....

I really like the shape of these pumpkins but, they aren't quite the right color for me I like the traditional orange.


Love the metal vine and leaf on each pumpkin.



 I had in my paint stash - pure orange by Folk Art Enamel, that I added to Waverly white chalk paint.




Then using Waverly antique wax to age up the pumpkin to my liking. Very easy paint it on and wipe it off and the color lays in the cracks 


On some of the little pumpkins I added a leaf or two, a curly rope vine.


This was and easy and quick project to upcycle these little pumpkins for a rustic, country farm house décor.  Which I absolutely love.

Thank you for sticking around!  So until next time.....
May God Bless You and Your Family!

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment