Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 8, 2019

Buffalo-Check Pumpkin - DIY for Fall Farmhouse Décor

Hi Friends,

 This week I have been obsessed with making Buffalo-Check pumpkins for my Fall décor.


Diy Project, putting my touch to a Dollar Tree pumpkin sign.

I a saw this technique done by one of my favorite you-tuber Tracy at Country Charm by Tracy she used paper to cover her pumpkin signs.



Using a couple of the Dollar Tree pumpkin sign, I painted them all with white chalk paint two coats 



then using masking tape I marked out where to make the black stripes going vertical then horizontal; the come out with this checker board pattern.



I add a few burlap leaves, raffia, jute string and a couple of silk yellow leaves to the stem and wa.. la..

Here is how I displayed the pumpkin sign in my Fall decor.


Thank you for stopping by, until the next project.

Believe in yourself, Vicki









No comments:

Post a Comment