Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm Not Authorized!!!!

I just got a reality check today and it hurt my feelings! I was trying to verify that my DD2 had medical coverage.
As you know my DD2 turned 18 last month it was the happiest day.
However-----
Today, I  found the time to set on the phone to wait to talk to a person about health coverage for her through her state provider, after some time I finally was able to talk to a human and I was told I was not authorized to be given any information concerning my daughter now that she has turned 18.
I was told by the rep that my daughter would have to call back to get the information I was looking for.

Funny thing is when DD2 called back and found out she needed to call another office to get the information I needed.  Go Figure--The hoops we jump through to get what???
Hope you all have a Great Day!
Colo Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment