Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 2, 2011

May Food Management

It’s the first Monday of the month and I thought I’d share my meal planning for the month of May.
As I’ve said before I’m trying to follow the 400 calories meal idea I’ve tweaked it a little so that I can have snacks for some reason my brain tells me I’m hungry about every two to three hours I realize it’s a habit I need to break, but….. So here goes.
Sunday Dinner:
  • 5/1 -Grilled Pork Chop/light mushroom gravy/green salad with Italian dressing,
  • 5/8 - Honey mustard chicken
  • 5/15 -Spaghetti with meatballs/green salad
  • 5/22 -Chicken stir-fry
  • 5/29 -Sloppy Joe
Monday Dinner:
  • 5/2 -Goulash/green salad/
  • 5/9 -bean burrito
  • 5/16 -Grilled Chicken
  • 5/23 -Shredded Pork
  • 5/30- Grilled Steak/green salad
Tuesday Dinner:
  • 5/3 -Tuna Noddle deep dish/peas/green salad
  • 5/10 -Hamburgers
  • 5/17 -Beef stroganoff/steamed greenbeans
  • 5/24 -Chicken Fajitas
  • 5/31 - Beef Taquito's-
Wednesday Dinner:
  • 5/4 -Ham potato deep dish
  • 5/11 -Beef-n-broccoli
  • 5/18 -Stuffed Cabbage rolls
  • 5/25 - Salsa Chicken
Thursday Dinner:
  • 5/5 -Meatloaf/green salad
  • 512 -Beef /pepper stir-fry
  • 5/19 -Jambalaya
  • 5/26 -Chicken Enchilada
Friday Dinner:
  • 5/6 -Pork tenderloin
  • 5/13 -Oven Fried Pork Chops
  • 5/20 -Taco Salad
  • 5/27 -Crock pot Roast
Saturday Dinner:
  • 5/7 -BBQ Sandwiches
  • 5/14 -grilled salmon fillet
  • 5/21 -Oven fried chicken breast/ Green salad/steamed carrots
  • 5/28 -Beef-n-Broccoli/brown rice
For Breakfast: 2 cups coffee, bowl of Fiber One cereal with 2% milk, Fruit
Snack: Special K protein bar/Special K protein shake/nuts/fiber crackers/1/3fat cream cheese
For Lunch: I usually have a mixed veggie salad with the leftover protein and homemade Italian dressing.

Hope this helps
Live you day to the fullest.
Colo Junkett

P.S. I've been bouncing back and forth, but I believe I have shed 4.5 lbs.   Yepee!



No comments:

Post a Comment