Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rain? What you taking about?

I have been watering my potted plant every day this summer, you all know how dry it has been.  Our local weather man has been teasing us with the possibility of rain for a couple of weeks now.

Oh yeah the wind comes up and the clouds gather and darken and the they move east which the eastern slope which is good I guess, because they really need the rain, but not the wing, because of all the fires.

Some one was doing the rain dance this weekend we actually got some afternoon rain showers. It’s been raining off an on for two days now which is great, but the fire ban in my area is still in affect.

On the positive side my potted plant are looking fabulace!

 

Have a Great Day!

Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment