Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Winter Rustic/Farmhouse Vignettes, Throughout my House

Winter Vignettes 


I left this simple  wreath on the front door.




I added snowmen and ice and silver accents on the mantel. 



I left the red poinsettias


Changed out the chalkboard on the bookcase.


I added a refreshed eucalyptus wreath, I have been using year after year on my bathroom door.  Here a link to the tutorial. 


This is the vintage tool tray on the coffee table in the den, I just added pine cones took out the snowballs added some eucalyptus branches to add some green.


I added a red and burlap banner from some fabric I had in my stash.  This old window is above the TV in the den.  I made one for each of my old windows.


I left the garland on the living room hutch and winter trees.  I added a banner to the old window.

 
The third banner is on this old window at my front door.  Sitting above a black shelf that my mother painted flowers on for me.


This is my plant table in my den, here I just added red glittery birds, pine cones, fir picks a vase with red berry cluster and a tall red candle in a vintage Star Tobaccos box I thrifted many years ago. Next to the tobacco box I have place a stack of books with a vintage chalk board   that I wrote "Let it Snow" . I also added a sprig of green with another red bird and a little potted tree one of my daughter made at school many years ago.

This winter décor will stay up till at least February, we'll see.  

Thanks for stopping by, Have a Great Day!
Vicki



No comments:

Post a Comment