Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Frosty January Day at My Little Colorado Cottage

Planning for a Great! 2018


 I woke up to a very frosty day, a great day to enjoyed the blue skies and look towards a great year.

As most year I just want to celebrate all the little things that go on in my home and be grateful for the special times.

I so much would like to incorporate more of my thrifted treasure into my home.  I have started making a list of some of the projects I would like to accomplish for February.  I do have a few thrifted items that need some loving care.  So I'm glad I have taken the time to think through a the process, I hope you will check back from time to time to see some of these projects come to life.

Thank you for stopping by to see what I have been up to

God Bless You and your family.

Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment