Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Farmhouse Décor for Spring-Upscale Thrifted Bird House

Hi Friends,

Today I'm giving my collection of thrifted bird house a facelift.  By giving the home décor bird houses a new color.


This is what two of the houses looked like before I painted them white


My little wooden bird houses that I have collected over the years, were all sorts of colors. This year I decided to change things up to more of a farmhouse style. 


I took Waverley white chalk paint and gave all of my little wooden bird house a new coat of paint.


Here are two bird houses from the Dollar Tree craft section, that I glued the pre-cut pieces of wood in the packet together to make these cute bird houses. This is the first coat.


This cute little bird house I displayed on my mantel in the den.


I added these two cute bird houses on top of my entertainment center in my living-room.

I really like the new touches that I have made to my little wooden bird houses.  What do you think?

Until the next time, have a wonderful day,
Vicki- the Colo Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment