Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Rustic Farmhouse DIY -Spring Banner


Hi Friends,

This is last year egg banner I had some cream color felt in my crafting stash and cut out egg shape and spelled out "WELCOME SPRING" with a green sharpies to go with the green and white checked banner. It just kind of plain this year



Because, I'm really liking the black and white checks in my decor,  I added black and white checks to the cream eggs.........


I traced around my egg shape and added a quarter inch, then using tacky glue, placed the felt on top of the black and white gingham.


Using small safety pins I attached the letter to a piece of jute string and hung the Welcome Spring banner on the fireplace mantel.  I think adding the gingham helped to make the letters pop.  What do you think?

Here is the mantel for spring with the updated banner. I'm loving how it looks.


Thank you for stopping by!
Until next time, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment