Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 7, 2020

New Spring Farmhouse Wreath Using a Thrifted Wicker Paper Plate Holder

 


I painted the wooden letters with espresso brown acrylic paint from WalMart

using the I Love sign I painted the back with moss green acrylic paint 



I used Aleene's Tacky glue to attach the wooden letters.  Digging through my craft stash I found this galvanized Happy word I  of pulled off another sign purchased from Dollar Tree.
Using a chalk pen I outlined the letters in Spring and went around the edge of the moss green rectangle board.


The sign wasn't setting in place very well so using a glue gun and three jenga blocks



I did a simple bow with burlap ribbon and a little black rickrack



This project was very simple, but I think it turned out nice and I used items I already had in my craft stash.

Thank you for stopping by, come again to see what kind of project I'll be doing next.

God Bless You, Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment