Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

A Rustic Farmhouse Home Sign Project




A Rustic Farmhouse  Home Sign Project using a few items I picked up at Dollar Tree first of the year.

A HOME plaque that I took the letters apart and painted them with two coats of Waverly white chalk paint.


  I then made a little wreath out of a spring of eucalyptus I had in my stash


and glued the wreath to the letter "O"


Then using a LOVE sign also purchased at Dollar Tree

 
I repainted the sign with Waverly white chalk paint and added some watered down brown acrylic paint  to give the board an weathered look.


Glued the letter on to the repainted sign


What do you think?  This project was semi easy for me and I think it turned out GREAT!


Thank you for checking in for another diy project. 
My God Bless your Day!

Until the next Project,
 Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment