Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 1, 2020

Country Farmhouse Budget Friendly Wreath - DIY

Country Farmhouse Budget Friendly Wreath

Rustic Farmhouse Wreath

Using a sign from Dollar Tree I painted it with Waverly white chalk paint


found this print from hen silhouette cut it out and glue the silhouette to the sign.

I added some doodle around the edge with a black sharpie.


attach the sign to the wreath form from Dollar Tree.


I made up three messy bows with black and white fabric and some rick-rack from my local fabric store, foliage pick, burlap ribbon, jute twine from Dollar Tree, topped the bow with natural raffia strands, also from Dollar Tree. 


I started to lay out the bows and foliage to get the right placement


I like how this wreath turned out.

Thank you for stopping by, so until next time.

God bless you, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment