Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Thrift Haul for March Décor

 Hi Friends,

Today I made a trip to our local consignment store. On my list today, I still am looking for small trinket boxes, vintage green ware, of course rolling pins and crocks and vintage books.  I felt blessed on some of the items I did find.

This green plater for $2.00



Very nice avocado green from the seventies vase I think will look nice in my March- Spring décor. 



This caught my eye because of the rooster design. As you can see its a wine bootie for $1.50. Ill be using these possibly for water glass coasters or I may frame them.  Not Sure?


Cheese cloth I always pick up when I see it,  So many uses, arts & crafts, and also cooking.


I came across this map of the United States puzzle for $1.50 and thought I'll save this for July décor probably as is I have no idea at this time if all the pieces are in the box.


I found this magnetic Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head board  for $ 2.00. I am going to put this in the travel activity bag  for grandkids.  


I have been looking for these cute strawberry boxes and then I found "FIVE"! For $1.50! I believe I'll be saving these for spring décor.



I feel so bless, I have a celluloid vanity dresser set and this mirror is going to look great with the other pieces I have


I pretty excited to have found a couple of new pieces
 to incorporated into my March / Spring décor.

Thank you for stopping by today, so until next time...

May God Bless You and Your Family.
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment