Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Rustic Style Valentine Vignette Using Recent Thrifted Finds

Hello Friends,

Today I'm showing how I put together this vignette using a few of my vintage thrift haul finds.  Also a gifted vase from my mom, I added dried roses I kept from my birthday last year  and a checked ribbon around the neck of the vase.  

I brought this metal box with a inset for $5.00


I found this Walter Lantz, Woody Woodpecker valentine sticker card box never used for $2.00.  I believe this came out in the early 80's from Mello Smello Company out of  Minneapolis, Minnesota. I incorporated the box and a valentine card to the vignette.


The Royal Lace paper hearts dollies were a great bargain for $0.30, so I included tow of them as a back drop.


I did add a tea stain red stripe homespun rag garland, a small vintage square bottle that I stuffed with red berries and deco podge a label on the front. of old jar I've picked up here and there, and a twig heart.
This vintage  vignette turned out so nice.  

In the metal box I add a couple of handmade felt red hearts I made several years ago, a metal charm I thrifted and added fabric and some thrifted wooden beads I made last year.


This vase was a gift from my mother quite a few years ago and I added dried rose that my wonderful man gave me for my birthday.  And of course I need to add a touch of black and white check to every vignette. Hanging along side the clear vase is another strand of vintage wooden beads I thrifted a couple of years ago.



This little vignette turned out nicely I believe to add a little touch of Valentine celebration to my rustic farmhouse décor.

Thank you so much for taking the time to see what I have been up to.  So until the next time, God Bless you and your family.

Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment