Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Decorate with me....... Small Area of the Living room with Some of my Collectibles

Hi Friends,

Today I'm playing around with a vignette on a book shelf in my living room.  I gather a couple of my vintage chickens, some of my gramma's measuring cups, a jadeite salt shaker, a metal recipe box my son Mod Podge way back in high school, one of my brass candle sticks, a couple of vintage cookie, and a dark green depression glass salt shaker.

So lets see how I rearrange these pieces to find the prefect arrangement.




Changed it up a bit by adding a rusty tin for a riser




I'm loving this little vignette I put together for summer.


Thank you for stopping by.  Let me know what you think?  Is it the milk glass vase or the brass candle stick?

Until the next time .....
May God Bless You and Your Family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment