Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Sun Flower DIY Project



Hi Friends,

This week I have been working on a little project using wooden sun shapes fun picture frames from the Dollar Store.  

I painted the wooden suns yellow and then added some black and white checked gingham fabric.

 
My vision was to use buttons for the center of the flower (sun) frame. It seems I always have a good stock of old buttons. 

So I took a look through my button stash, and found a set of five for each flower (sun) frame.

I heated up the dandy glue gun to attach the buttons to the center to make the frame look more like a sunflower.  I think all four flowers turned of very cute.



Have you made a diy for fall? Until the next time.....

May God Bless You and Your Family,

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett



No comments:

Post a Comment