Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Going, Going, Gone

WOW!!! Where did July go??

It's been a busy summer of , a yard work we go, a yard work we go, hi ho the dairy o a yard work we go! and the watering with heat wave I just might think about a watering system for next year. or learn to get up earlier to get all the watering done before 10am around here is when the temp reaches 60*

I did finally get the window boxes put on the front of the house and the little seedlings planted.



It doesn't look bad. But looking at the whole picture I think I might have to rethink the size of the boxes or the size of the plants. What do you think?

I don't Think the planter boxes really do anything for the house.
Maybe if I give the plants a little time, they'll grow into the box.


After all that it's time to be thinking about something for dinner

I think today I'll crank up the grill and grill country Pork Ribs "Yummy" I might even put on a few ears of Olatha, Colorado corn even more yummy.
Thanks for stopping by
Colo Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment