Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 18, 2009

July Patriotic Touches - In the Kitchen


Hi Friends,

So glad you stopped by, today I adding a few Patriotic touches above my kitchen cabinets.


This vintage brown rooster I bought at auction at least 25 years ago. I haven't seen another one like it and no marking that I can see. I add pip berries all through out my house.
The blue glass bottles are added to the collection when ever I come across them.


Same with the tins, I'm always on the look out for vintage tins.





This vignette I add a large glass jar with my collections of cookie cutters




In this vignette I added a couple of items I collect. The tin box is a Madel coffee tin 
I added a sprig of ivy in white enamel pan with red trim, I have also had for a long time
The pfefee pepper shaker is the largest shaker in a small collection of these little people shakers
-blue candle in prim candle holder that I have had for a few years
-As you can tell I used a couple of aged books to give a little height to this vignette.






Thank you for stopping by to see some of the patriotic vignette I added to my kitchen.

God Bless you and your Family,


I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment