Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 8, 2019

DIY Rustic Bells Project

I'm adding rustic bells to my Christmas decor this year.


Using a few Dollar Tree white Christmas bell 


and brown acrylic paint, I painted the large jingle bells.  


Also in my stash I found a half dozen or so of the little jingle bells, so I painted them too.



Added some twine and homespun



I hung the small jingle bells on the garland , but it didn't show up real well, so I strung homespun on them.  The red check homespun add a little bit of color.



The large bells from Dollar Tree ended up at either end of my mantel


I think they look great!  I just wish I would have picked up a few more....


Hope Dollar Tree brings these bells back next Christmas season.

Thanks for stopping by, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment