Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 23, 2019

DIY Christmas fabric trees project


A trio of fabric trees




This idea came from Katelyn, her you-tube channel is  Krafts by Katelyn , she comes up with some very awesome seasonal home decor craft ideas.

This was a quick diy to add to my Farmhouse Christmas Decor.


I traced out a tree design from printer paper, then I traced the tree shape onto form board and used a ex-zato knife to cut of the tree shape.


Then laid the form board tree shape on the fabric and cut out the shape with scissors


 I use Aleene's tacky glue to attach the fabric to the form board.



I felt the tree needed some embellishments


Using twine, old buttons, and a metal star, from the craft store I went to work. 


Some I did leave bare

I believe this project turned out GREAT!

Until the next project take care and thanks for stopping by.  
 Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment