Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Rustic Farmhouse Fabric Heart Bowl Fillers - DIY



DIY Fabric Heart Bowl Fillers



I've always love working with felt and many years ago I started sewing up Primitive red felt hearts for Valentine Decor.

I really like the fabric bundles from Wal-Mart so with, a red stripe fabric, black and white checked fabric I bought last year from a local quilter's shop,  I thought I would make up some new hearts this month. 


Dug out the sewing box


Using cotton balls for stuffing the hearts using a blanket stitch to close up the heart on all sides


I thought the hearts looked kind of plain, so I added embellishments of red felt hearts, buttons jute.
Wha-La....
cute heart ornies/bowl filler


The hand sewing was a bit time consuming, but I think they turned out pretty rustic farmhouse looking. 

 Let me know what you think of the fabric heart bowl fillers.

Thank you for stopping by
Vicki a Colorado Junkett




No comments:

Post a Comment