Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 9, 2020

$1.50 Thrift Store Find for February - Vintage Pat and Pam Creative Charms kit

Hello Friends,
Today I'm sharing another project from a item I found at my local thrift store. 



Remember my thrift haul back in February I picked up a vintage three piece Pat and Pam Creative Charm kit for a $1.50. At the time I wasn't sure how to incorporate the charms into my February decor. Then realized I could add fabric and add the charm to a string of bead.




I had a tough time getting the fabric over the little teeth 




I finally got all three charms covered and the back snapped on.




Wrapping the jute twine around my fingers to forming a circle




Using another piece of twine to wrap around the end to make a hook, and cut the other end to make a fray.




Using red bead I thrift in February haul, I cut the twine the length I thought would need feed it threw the charm clasp and added the red beads about twenty and added tassel




I embellish the top of the charm with a small fabric heart and a button




This project turned out pretty nice.Thank you for stopping by to see what I have been up to.  So until the next project......

May God Bless you, Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment