Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas Dinner Table Scape

Hi Friends,

The table is set for dinner



 The tablecloth was a yard sale find and is actually for a round table, I had seven years ago.

 I love the tablecloth so much I just made a few tucks, so it fits this rectangle table.

The  cute place mats were a thrift find from my local thrift store a couple of years ago,

the super cute green holly leaf napkins, my Mother made for me one Christmas past. 


Because the table cloth is so busy, I don't always do a center piece, for Christmas. 

 I'm using a Little Red Truck, S/P shaker I'm not sure where I found this cute pair.  

The Santa S/P set I found at The Dollar Tree Store a few years ago, I mainly use the S/P cuties as décor.


The Santa napkin rings was a thrifted yard sale find, I believe last summer, there were six in the box.


I do like eating by candle light on Special Occasions, (the grandkids like it too)

My table scape is very simple (remember, I have grandkids at my home for Christmas)


Thank you so much for stopping by......

May God Bless You this Christmas Season.

Vicki


No comments:

Post a Comment