Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas Tradition - #4 Vintage Christmas Cards

 Hi friends,

Today's project is getting my Christmas card list out 

As you know I like to thrift, so many of my Christmas card are either end of season sale or thrifted through out the year. 


Cards I have already received so far this season


I need to get the 'Red Sparkle Ribbon' with the cute 'Ginger Breadmen clips' hung up.

Over the years I've slowly misplaced these cute 'Ginger Breadmen Clips' and this year I found this cute felt 'Christmas Tree Clips', I believe at 'The Dollar Tree Store'



This is where I placed the Christmas Card - 'Red Sparkly Ribbon' on a wall that separates the kitchen and entry room.

 

Now I can place the Christmas cards I have been receiving this Christmas Season on this festive 'Red Christmas Sparkly Ribbon'.


I'm loving the new felt Christmas tree clips I have added to the 'Red Sparkle Ribbon' 

To display my Christmas Cards that I have received from my family and friends, this season.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out.....

 My Christmas Tradition - #4 Vintage Christmas Cards


Until the next post....  Christmas Tradition - #5


May God Bless You and Your Family, during this 

'Wonder Festive season'


Vicki a Colorado Junkett.



No comments:

Post a Comment