Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 20, 2020

A Vintage Christmas Thrift Store Haul




I've been watching a lot of home decorators on you tube, lately and all the
awesome DYI's, these very crafty people have come up with using thrifted items.

This weekend I shopped my 3 local thrift stores.  Here is what I found and how I display some of the items.

I found this bag of miscellaneous Christmas balls for $1.50



I added the bag of vintage Christmas balls to
my Formosas cigar box. 





This cute little Santa I paid $3.00 




 I  combined a thrifted  wicker sleigh I painted, white using chalk paint add a little bag to hold presents, a little white foo-velveteen deer ornament to make this vignette.


                                                                                         
I was so surprised to find these Christmas tree tart cups for $.25


I will use them in my trier tray I think.

I found these nicely painted bells with snowmen on them, I kind of feel sad to rust these out.  I've been collecting larger bells the past couple of years to add the rustic feel throughout my Christmas décor.  I follow a you-tube that has a tutorial to rust them so I'm trying the formula out to see if I can rust them up.  This will be a later post.




Thrifting is one of my favorite things to do, it is so much fun to find such treasure.

Thank you for checking in to see what I'm working on
My God Bless you and your family.

Vicki a Colorado Junkett.



No comments:

Post a Comment