Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Hunting for Vintage Treasure in June

 Hi Friends,

I went on a treasure hunt this week and look at what I found. I found some items to add to my Patriotic theme for July.

The placemat I will add to the other I use for the 4th of July.  When I saw the bread pans I had to buy them I saw a You-tuber use the pans to display bottles, or caddies.

I couldn't believe I found the flag cookie cutters.  I was so excited to find the cookie cutter, can't wait to make flay shape cookies for July.


I have two rolling pin I've had for many years.   Lately, rolling pin have been all the rage with the farmhouse décor, that I have started collecting rolling pins with the different handles.


Tiny baskets with long handle is something I'm always on the look out for, to hang from a shelf.  

This small cut glass round dish caught my eye, I may use it with bowl fillers or candy on a end table.  

I also spotted some wooden spoons to add to a jar above the kitchen cabinets.
 
The metal basket, cup, and sugar tong caught my eye because of the patina, I use tarnish aluminum or silver plate a lot through out my house.  I'm not sure how I'll use these three items yet in my décor.


I always pick up checked fabric, I also saw the red paint handle bread slicer, I had to pick it up.

Silver plate flat ware is something new for me to look for. I have been intrigued by the different patterns.


I picked up this cute wooden caddy for 3.00 I'm not sure if Ill leave it the way it is or paint it.

 I also found a couple of little amber bottles and then I found this amber jelly jar!

  I've been also collecting jelly jars, I'm not sure why.. but, I found one that has a amber tint. I will probably save for my fall décor.

  I couldn't by pass floral tape for $.25. I can always use find a project to use floral tape.


Hand painted wooden bowl, I believe in a Mexican floral? It is so beautiful I'm not sure if I'll paint over it or just keep it as is, and use the platter for entertaining.


WOW what a great haul today I feel I found the mother lode. what a wonderful day!

So until next time.......

May God Bless you and your family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment