Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Red, White, and Blue Vignette

 Hi Friends, 

The month of July is coming up and I have pulled out my patriotic tubs out to start decorating.  Today I'm showing off a cute little cabinet that my dad made, I have moved some of my salt and pepper pieces to live in this cabinet.

On this book case I have some vintage items I have gathered from around my house and a few recent thrift haul pieces to make a few patriotic vignettes.



In this vignette I've added the thrifted cookie cutters into a enamel bowl that I had stashed away on a cupboard in the laundry room.  Some pip berries and a little wooden flag I painted a few years ago.


Inside the cabinet are a few of my vintage salt and pepper pieces.  I have a several sets of tiny people chef, from Japan


On top of the cute little cabinet I put together a wooden rooster, along with a recently thrifted flour sifter with a red handle and a red handle cheese slicer and a white hen salt shaker.




Thank you so much for stopping by and take a gander of how I place some thrifted items into a patriotic vignette in my home.


Until next time, God Bless you and your family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett.


No comments:

Post a Comment