Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Thrifting out of Town for Farmhouse Decor

Hi Friends,

Thank you for stopping by My Little Colorado Cottage to see what I have been doing
Well, I went to visit my Mom this weekend and had the opportunity to go thrifting at a thrift store "Deseret Industries" and found some wonderful things. The thrift store had a amazing children's book collection so of course I had to pick them up.

 $2.00 for this vintage looking Christmas album

each of these books were a $.85 except for the Nancy Drew I paid $4.00




I just love the graphics of the older books



I found a rolling pin for $3.50 to add to my kitchen décor


I always pick up older canning jar. This vintage jar I believe is a pint jar for $1.00, didn't have a lid, but I keep looking never know what you find out thrifting.


I try to pick up use baseball when ever I see them for my summer décor


Now I have two whole nut trays I need to start looking for utensils


I had a wonderful time thrifting out of town and I feel I found some great finds.  I'm so thrilled to find the children's books.  What was your find?

So until next time,

May God Bless you and your family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment