Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Decorate with Me - Thrifted Little Red Truck


 Hi Friends,

I'm so glad you stopped by! Today I'm decorating my hutch with a summer vignette using a little red truck I just found out thrifting.
I found the little red truck at my local thrift store it did have a emblem on the side I just gave this little truck a good washing and the emblem came off filled the bed with fir cones and it's ready to go.


*****

For summer months I like to bring in the black & white check home spun and a jean rag garlands to border the top edge of the hutch, this season I also added a leafy vine I purchased from the "Dollar Tree Store".


I gathered a few items from around the house that I have thrifted this summer.  This little arch window mirror I found had a planter on it which I took off sanded it a bit to make it look weathered.

 
The handled wooden box I thrifted this summer and stuck a few sunflower in as you can see.


Kids alphabet blocks, coca cola tin, the cute little ceramic hen I believe I found thrifting last year.
I like how this little grouping turned out.



Until next time.....
May God Bless You and Your Family.


I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your little vignette. The black/red/white tied it together nicely. I am a red truck lover, too, but I paid what I thot was a small fortune for one on sale at Hobby Lobby. But it lives on my coffee table with a variety of things in it. Currently it holds the phone and a whistle to discourage telemarketers, BUT it is supposed to hold Easter eggs, DT pumpkins, or bottle brush trees, etc.!

    ReplyDelete