Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 10, 2021

Thrifting for Vintage Home Décor

 

Hi Friends,

 I had a day off so I thought I'd go thrifting! to my local thrift store.

I found a few items that I think  will blend into my vintage farmhouse décor.


The red rimmed tray and the rocking horse I'll be saving for my Christmas décor. I'm thinking adding red/black check fabric for a Christmas vignette. 

This wonderful platter I'm going to put in my kitchen


I looked up the markings on the bottom and found out this platter is Sienna Ware the Crescent China Co with the  'pink flower 1920 pattern'  I just thought it was pretty and I paid $2.00.


I started this vignette with a few of my salt and pepper shakers and a vintage creamer from the 1950's the creamer I have had for .... I don't remember how long.



I purchased another vintage dish this one is quite a bit smaller and oval shape. According to the marks on the bottom of the plate, it is from Knowles, Taylor & Knowles china in the 20's .  This little dish will also find a place in my kitchen.





I played around with another little creamer I thrifted this summer and added another set of salt and pepper.   I like how the pink in the creamer ties in better with the pink flower pattern of the platter.



Thank you for staying and see what I found and how I place the thrifted items in my home.

Until next time.......
May God Bless You and Your Family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment