Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Primitive Farmhouse DIY Felt Crows

 

Hi Friends,

Today, I'm going to try my hand at constructing a felt crow to add to my late summer décor.

I of course went to Pinterest and found a couple of free patterns and then just kind of made my own.

This is how my crow turned out with this pattern from Crow/Raven Pattern @ Silver Ravenwolf 2013. Minus the wings, because I'm thinking real feather or felt?  not sure yet.


Another felt raven pattern I found was by my3monster.com that had great instructions

This is how they turned out


I used some wire I had  to make feet for both the crows.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope I gave you some inspiration to give a new project a try.

So until next time....

My God Bless You and Your Family

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment