Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Vintage Finds - See How I Displayed Them For My February Décor

 Hi Friends,

I'm up to making some new vintage looking décor for February this year.  I have brought back a few of my favorite past Valentine DIY's and have made a couple DIY's this year.

I added a few Valentine card to the mantel. last fall I found a couple of new vintage Valentine cards will be added some where into my February décor



Coal bucket and shovel I had a coal bucket I've been using as a planter outside in the garden.  Today I'm using the coal bucket in doors by the fireplace, with a thrifted coal shovel, will also be added to the fireplace hearth, filled with pinecones I've gather this summer.

This DIY project was pretty simple.  I saw this awesome idea from Instagram and I just needed to try this project. So I went to the wood pile to look for the perfect log, carved our initials out and went over raw wood with antique stain.

I did thrift a music book with some classic Love Song,  aged the sheet music page with coffee grounds and display on a vintage clip board? I decided to add a few embellishments.

Teamed up the love song with recent thrift items. I love how the vignette looks.

Thrifted 45's I used to display the heart shape trinket box and dollies I've thrifted last year.


A new paper craft on the clip board and the cute little cast trinket box, new milk glass hob non candle stick.

I changed up the vignette with a cute white dish I thrifted along with a pink with white trim hot pad, and vintage brushes.



Thank you so much for checking in.

May God Bless You and Your Family.

I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

3 comments:

  1. Vicki,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and also to leave such a sweet comment!! I was lucky to find the whole set of Old Curiosity Shop dishes at Salvation Army and that same day, I found the tea pot at a yard sale!!! what are the chances???? Hope you are having a great day!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you; I get most of my vintage Valentine pix from other people's blog posts. I I I have made several garlands with red and white bakery twine with them--so cute! Don't find many vintage Valentines where I am in Maine--and then decide I don't want to pay those prices! I make cards for 8 grands, family, and friends so I copy some of the pix to jazz up my homemade cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, Thank you so much for the comment. You can't beat Pinterest. I love making my own Valentines cards with the Grands each year, unfortunately the Grands moved to SD . I'm all ready collecting goodies to send to them. Have a blessed day.

      Delete