Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 28, 2022

Thrifting for Vintage Treasure to Display in My March Décor



 Hi Friends, 

It's that time for a thrift haul I went to "Community Budget"  thrift store, this week I found a few treasures.

This vase I picked up because I have exactly the same, so I thought I could just pair them up.



This bottle caught my eye, I was kind of surprised to find this bottle in the the antique room.  It reminds me of a red wine vinegar bottle.

For a dollar I picked up this small coke bottle


Because my shopping mission was to look for green items for my March décor I found a green ceramic creamer stamped Japan.


It looks like a harvest pattern


As I was pulling out my Winter Décor I found that I had three nut bowls and still missing tools.  So as you can see I picked up another set along with a wooden spoon.


When I found the aluminum custard or tart tins of courses I picked them up.  My grandmother used tart tins all the time for pudding and jello. for $ .10 each


This little bottle I just had to pick up, The picture doesn't give it justices but  it is a glass log cabin!  I
was thrilled

 


I know Christmas is behind us, but look at the cute singers for $.25 what a deal.



These ash trays were a find for me, I remember as a teenager seeing these type of advertising ash tray in tourist shop when traveling with family.



This grab bag of bead necklaces for $2.50


rolling ping half off because of the broken handles.  It didn't matter to me because I'm using it for décor


Aluminum shaker, can't see in this picture but there are measurement increments


pottery jug I didn't see any markings on the bottom it might be local artesian


spice jars I picked up six all but one had original stoppers
I saw someone use the spice bottle as bud vases


Lastly, another colander with a star pattern


I can't wait to get these items into my home décor.
Thank you so much for stopping by to see what I found this week.

May God Bless You and Your Family,
I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett 

No comments:

Post a Comment