Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Happy Fall! Rearranging the Mantel


Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I'm changing up the Mantel using 
yellows, oranges, greens and a touch of white. 


I thought my vintage green metal tackle boxes would look great on the mantel to hold the apple and a few vases filled with a few dried sunflowers and faux florals.

I also placed my newly found Fire King coffee mugs, at a yard sale this Summer, filled them with crab-apple from my yard.


I love how a few of my vintage emerald green and milk glass vase look in the mix, a vintage chalk-board, dried sun flower also from my yard this year.
***
I got the inspiration for adding corn stalk leaves and corn husk to the mantel from a wonderful blogger Brooke Johnson. She also has a you-tube channel with the same name.

I made this sunflower swag with twig from the yard and a bundle of faux florals, plus a bunch of corn stalk leaves from my garden and tied then together. I love how the swag turned out. 


The picture frame is a new item and I printed out a picture of a sunflower from my yard this year. pick apple in the green mug

I just love how the mantel came together using my thrifted treasures and adding a few of touches of nature.
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what treasures I have found out thrifting this week. 
***
 I would love to hear how you'll be decorating for Fall in your home this season. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment