Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Weekend Vintage Shopping - Quick Stop to my Local Thrift Store -PLUS- a Yard Sale


Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
I had some time to just stop in my local thrift store to see what was new.... I've had my eye on a couple of treasures, bonus it was 1/2 off day!
Today, I'm so excited to share what I brought home and how much I paid for these great items.

First item,
 I checked on was this cute ceramic duck, last time I stopped into the store there were two of these ducks, it went into my cart for $3.00 I'll be using this cute yellow duck for 'Spring'.

Check out the curly tail feathers to cute



Next was the Jello molds...
You know me I don't past up on small tin tart pans $1.00 for the bag.

Maybe using them for Fall decor?

Then, I was in the game area and picked up a box of interesting cards ($1.50)....... are they  scripture trivia cards?

I picked up a interesting box of cards for $1.50......
are they scripture trivia cards?

The card were numbered


Also, in the game area  I picked up another pack of playing cards for display.($.50)

***
I always check out the cradt supply shelf and found a bag of Christmas craft supplies for $1.00
(two styrofoam cones red berry leaf clusters)  
***

I think my favorite were the wooden chairs,

I've been watching the vintage folding chair, now for several week, today I had decided to purchase the chair if it was still there.
My lucky Day!

To my surprise there was a chair with a round seat not marked.
 I paid $ 7.50 for both chairs!
I'm using the chairs in the yard for potted plants.

**********************
I was late getting out to Yards Sales on Friday, but I did notice that my favorite yard sale had their sign out again on the street.  WOW did I found some great treasures!

I couldn't believe it!
I found a set of Americana shakers @ 5.00 a piece. I thought it was a great price for these amazing vintage shakers.
***
This little bundle of items I paid $5.00

as you know I've been on the hunt for vintage pipes to display on a recent found pipe stand, earlier this summer.
I really like the details on the pipes.

I really like the details on the pipes

 a small tole painted tray 


I'm using the little tole painted tray on the vanity in a guest room

I also found two political pins, great for my Summer patriotic decor.



***
 
The last treasures I picked-up were these cool vintage 1950's ECKO kitchen utensils at $3.00 each.
red handle potato masher, red handle crinkle cutter, green handled spatula, and a green handle dough blender. 
How cool is that?

 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting lately. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

1 comment:

  1. My faves were the Americana shakers--I think I liked them because they are just about dollhouse sized! I got a crinkle cutter once; it made the prettiest cut carrots and pickled beets! Should use it on thick cut potato fries sometime, too! With the price of craft supplies going up all the time, those cones were a great find. Last year I made a taller Christmas tree covered with inidvidual tea bag packages for a tea drinking friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete