Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Fall Swag Using Natural Elements for Mid-Autumn




Hi Friends, 

 I'm so glad your here! 


Today, I was able to gather a few items to make a Fall swag

I'm using some corn stalk leaves, bits of tree limbs from my garden and faux flowers from my crafting supplies.
This seemed to be a pretty easy DIY, that took about 10 minutes, once I had all of the items I wanted to use together, then it was bundling like items together.

My Little Colorado Cottage

Step #1 - bundled the twigs

Step #2 - added corn stalk leaves

Step #3 - I made a little bundle of the faux flowers
 Step #4 - attached it to the branch bundle

with this swag I used a shade of orange sunflower and attached to a window frame in my entry room.


This yellow sunflower swag I placed on the window frame over my mantel


 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what I have been doing this weekend. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting or what your ideas for decorating for Fall. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment