Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Spring Season in the Cottage Garden - Fruit Trees Bloom


Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
Today, I feel so blessed to share Gods creation.
Just last week we had snow and look what the 'Spring Season', has brought to a corner of my back yard! A little bit of sunshine!
***
Wild Plum blossoms are gorgeous, smell wonderfully and attracts the bees and butterflies. 
***
My neighbor's Red Bud tree is so, beautiful! the smell is so wonderful, I've been known to snip a couple of branches to bring into the house.
***
 Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop by to see what's happening at 'My Little Colorado Cottage', this week. 

 I would love to hear, do you also love seeing fruit trees in bloom? 

 So until my next post...... May God Bless You and Your Family. I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment