Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Vintage-Inspired Spring Vignettes


Hi Friends, 
 I'm so glad your here! 
***
Today, I'm so excited to share, a couple Spring vignettes in a corner of my Family-room, using some of my thrifted vintage treasures.
***
In this vignette I just added two thrifted Spring Garden Books.

and a vintage bird print

***
Bird prints on the clip board from "The Graphic Fairy""The Graphic Fairy"

A Herbal Remedies book I found a few weeks ago, added faux greens in the thrifted 'Crown' crock.

I'm using vintage flatware from my grandmother to hold a paper bird cutout.
***
I hope you found some inspiration and a few ideas, to add vintage thrifted treasures in your Spring decorating.
      Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to stop. 

 I would love to hear what you have found thrifting and how you style it in your home. 

 So until my next post...... 

May God Bless You and Your Family,
 I'm Vicki a Colorado Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment