Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 11, 2018

DYI Spring Flag Banner

Spring Flag Banner Tutorial




Here is how I made a Flag Bannerto use on a couple of my old windows and the fireplace mantel.





I had the green checked sheet I have been using for a table cloth  but it needed hemmed up badly, so I use the extra length of the material to make my Spring Flag Banners. 



I also have some of the flour sack material I bought at Walmart several years ago to add to the banner.



The flag banners I made real similar to my winter flag banners.  I used green hot glue and hemp twine to attach the fabric pieces to make the spring flag banner.




This is the finished project, I made three, one for each of my old  windows.


I hope you enjoyed this turtorial

Thank you for stopping by !
and have a wonderful Day!
Vicki - The Colo Junkett



No comments:

Post a Comment