Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Decorate With Me - A Very Simple Mantel - With a Few Shamrocks


 Hi Friends,

It's time to dig out my March décor tubs to bring Spring touches to a dreary month here in my neck of the woods of Colorado.  There's still about a foot of snow on the ground and it's cold outside, with my spring décor I try to bring some color into my home.


This year on my mantel, I hung a garland that I made last year, a couple of felt shamrocks I made a while back, I also incorporated my collection of brass candle sticks along with a green depression glass sugar bowl and embellished with white pip berries sprig and eucalyptus stem, a green bud vase that I added white pip berries and a eucalyptus sprig, and in the center a cream color vase from FTD Floral.

Also I have a copy of the Constitutions hanging above.


Until the next project.

May God Bless You, Vicki a Colorado Junkett


No comments:

Post a Comment