Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Farmhouse Vintage Easter Vignettes Throughout My House


Hi Friends, 
I have been slowly making little Easter Vignettes throughout my house decorating for the month of April and for Easter! I hope you will enjoy see some of my collectables and also some old and new DIY's I have added to my April décor.


Here on my front door is the Spring - Easter wreath I made from  "The Dollar Tree: items.


This old window and shelf is right inside my front door.  I think it turned out nicely, the hanging bunny was a March thrift haul items,   a bunch of carrots I made with toilet paper rolls and orange yarn and the little nest is a diy this year.


this vignette is in my living room.  Just a few thrift finds I have collected over the years. My new addition is the little red wooden cart being pulled by a gray bunny I put a little cloth bunny in the cart with a couple of diy eggs. I just this arrangement in my living room. 


This shelf was given to me by my granddaughter, she used  part of a pallet and sanded and stained it.  I love this new added piece to my farmhouse décor. I added a few of my chicks and hen in their roost.


This little vignette has bunnies nesting in a Star Tobacco box and hip hopping around.  

Happy Spring!
Thank You for Stopping by.
Vicki - The Colo Junkett

No comments:

Post a Comment