Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Spring Break is here! and I have a Spring Farmhouse Project to Finish


Spring Break is Here!


During Spring Break I have a few things I would like to accomplished around the house.

  • Get Spring decor out
  • get laundry caught up
  • vacuum the house thoroughly, lol will see!

Remember the big bag of all size plastic eggs


Painted the plastic eggs with white chalk paint, but as you can see they needed another coat


 I ended up with close to 3 dozen from that bag.
I also found two cartons of easy paint Easter eggs on  clearance at Walmart for $1.00 a piece.  I've been working on getting these eggs painted for my Easter décor






The paint I used was Waverly white chalk paint with Ceramcoat - 'Moss Green' and a old bottle of Delta Ceramcoat -Copen Blue. 



I ended up painting 6-18 count egg cartons full. Now I have plenty to use around my house for my spring décor


I hope you all had a great week, So until the next project.

I'm Vicki the "Colojunkett"







No comments:

Post a Comment