Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Winter Décor with Snowmen, Snowy Pinecone, and Holly



I've been watching all my favorite you tube friends doing winter decor, so I thought I would share of few of my winter vignettes.
I took my Santa collection down and put up the snowmen I don't have many, with a few little trees I think it looks like a snowman winter wonderland.




Mantel in the Den, I display some wooden snowmen that my stepdad carved, also my collection of large pine cones.


Here is a small corner shelf grouping with some of chicken from my collection, I also added another one of the little trees I hauled from a clearance sale at a local craft store.


I have two red shelves in the vignette with the frosted pine cones, the cigar box I filled with pine cones red berries and a poinsettia




Here is a grouping of two Shelves in my guest bathroom. As you can see I added more pine cones a little tree from a close out sell and then just added red berry picks from the The Dollar Tree.


Thank you for stopping by.
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment